July 9, 2023 Intake
- Develop a deep understanding of the science of flexibility.
- Apply biomechanical principles to analyze movement, optimize efficiency, maximize performance, and minimize injury.
- Modify any exercise to develop the type of flexibility your clients need in the shortest time possible.
- Discover principles of flexibility training that are neglected in most other training courses, such as rate of motion specific to different sports and activities.
- Learn to support clients who are struggling with pain to overcome limiting emotional beliefs and regain physical function.
- Apply critical thinking skills to differentiate good information from bad in the health and fitness industry, and learn how to voice your own opinion while supporting your position with sound logic and good evidence.
- Know where to find appropriate research, how to access it, and how to apply the authors' findings to your flexibility coaching practice.
- Learn to utilize proven strategies to attract new clients and grow your coaching business.
By completing your purchase you confirm that you have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions.